Steve Firth & "Ken" & libel

Didn't the court also declare him to be "not a person of substance" or something as well ?

So insignificant, even the legal system can't be bothered with him. Now that has got to hurt :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Justice Eady warned Bunt that pursuing Tilley and others may not be worth his time because they may not be persons of substance.

Not if one is as thick as Ken.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Indeed. When he was telling me about his latest acquisition that's put=20 him up to ther =A3800k mark, he was also telling me it looks like he may=20 be getting screwed =A340k for some sort of tax on foreigners.

Still, he reckons it'll make money and he's one of those people who=20 lands in shit and always comes up smelling of roses.

Typical example: Goes to buy a MK2 Escort Mexico advertised in the comic for =A32300. Bids= =20 the bloke down to =A31700. It's a rotten shed. TRuly horrific. Puts it on= =20 Ebay and it goes for =A32300 to a bloke 3 miles up the road from where he= =20 bought it who knows the car and missed out on it when it was for sale.=20 =A3500 profit (less ebay fees) for driving to Wakefield from Beverley and= =20 back and sitting a car on his drive for a week.

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor

He wasn't always a lorry driver and he's far from stupid.

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor

If thats the case why are you being so coy about posting your home address?

Ken

He wasn't always a lorry driver and he's far from stupid.

Reply to
Ken

Thing is you dont have a clue who is going to be waiting for you one dark night do you?

Ken

Looking at the appalling standard of youir own education I can see why thats something thats quite important to you.

Ken

Keep em peeled!

Ken

Thats why representations from myself in court resulted in the bollecks being struck out, when a dodgy judge who appeared not to have read the case papers clearly wanted the matter to go to trial!

Ken

The primary thing to check before instigating a defamation action is to find out whether the other person can pay. Bunt didnt do this and niether did the court, as his nonsense was struck out well before coming to trial!

Ken

"Conor" wrote:

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Are you really stupid enough to not be able to find it online? Pretty much everyone else has managed. Of course, we're all liars....

Reply to
AstraVanMan

He doesn't 'want' to find it. He knows where I live and he was going to come and give me a seeing to, but forgot that he doesn't come out from behind the keyboard. It's bad enough for him for one person to keep pointing out these things to him with proof, he certainly doesn't want more people embarrassing him or he will have to kill file EVERYBODY as liars, child abusers, etc etc etc

Mike The truth will prevail

Reply to
Mike

If you are not liars, simply post the address...........if you are not able to do so, I think the facts speak for themselves!

Ken

No Chris. Not wanting to post an address does not prove someone to be a liar. Not posting my Premium Bond holding does not prove that I am a liar. Not posting someone's date of birth if you know it, does not prove someone is a liar.

BUT, saying that you have posted a letter of intent to me, when you haven't, does prove that YOU are a liar :-))

OK?

Mike The truth always prevails

:-))

Reply to
Mike

This little gem posted at 6.48 am on a Sunday morning... You know, when everyone else is lying in their scratcher. Kind of leads to one, screamingly obvious, conclusion.

Obsessed or what...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Maybe.............seems strange that firth doesnt seem interested in doing anything but aggravating me even more.

Ken

HOW ODD! That's just what you have been trying to do to me for years!

And because I have proved you to be the liar you are, "I" am kill filed as the troublemaker, liar, child abuser etc etc etc.

"Pot, Kettle, Black" Order

Mike Strange how the truth always prevails :-))

lol

Reply to
Mike

Perhaps you have an over inflated sense of your own importance?

Newsgroups are full of keyboard bullies. Full of hot air - the lot of them. Steve offered you the chance of a meet and you declined. QED.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)