Steve Firth & "Ken" & libel

In the history of pathetic comments that has to be one of the most limp-wristed drooling retard attempts to come across as a hard man, ever.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Squawwkkk flap flap flap.

Look out Ken, there's a fox!

Reply to
Steve Firth

1) "your" 2) "that's" 3) HTH
Reply to
Lordy.UK

Like they say Lordy, "People in Glass Houses .............."!!

:-))

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Never mind glass house, he appears to be doing a full on "David Blaine" and living in a glass box.

There are only three periods in an ellipsis incidentally. :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Being a bit thick, I had to look that up :-)) I assume that what I should have done was "People in Glass Houses ..."!!

Yes?

:-))

One is never too old to learn.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

You never know whats going to result from making unwarranted attacks on here.............as I say "keep em peeled"

Ken

Has it got a big yellow streak running down its back?

Ken

So basically you're saying you are worthless. Thanks for clearing that up.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

I certainly dont have £100k to spare to give to a lunatic! Do you I wonder?

Ken

It's not my worth that was at question. Are you habitually incapable of=20 answering any post without deflecting the response onto something=20 completely different/irrelevant ?

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Again with the desires to feel men... Unfortunately I do not partake of the smuggling of sausages or the swallowing of swords so will not be responding to any such desires you may have towards me.

We informed you of your status ages ago, you're only just noticed ?

Reply to
Lordy.UK

It's not my worth that was at question. Are you habitually incapable of answering any post without deflecting the response onto something completely different/irrelevant ?

Reply to
Ken

And as I said, it's not my worth that was at question.

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Two word Answer. "Spoon Feed"

trying doing some work.

Reply to
Elder

In the small world of one "man".

Reply to
Elder

And as I said, it's not my worth that was at question.

Reply to
Ken

Change of direction and he happened to have a Class 1 licence. Beats=20 sitting at home all day counting his money.

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor

ROFLMAO...you pathetic arse.

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor

LOL, long night. It's the "Ken Effect".