Steve Firth & "Ken" & libel

I think you would find his Medical History and interesting read ;-))

Mike The truth will prevail

Reply to
Mike

AMEN.

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor

How a show where Bluebear and Dwayne take two very very incompetant=20 individuals with a tig torch and mask, and make them create something in=20 metal for a budget of =A35gbp, against the clock using only what is in the= =20 spare parts cupboard. The the loser has to eat the worst creation.=20 Without gravy.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder

One thing that Ken is certainly not is well healed. I think he has some way to go before his mental state would show that to be true. A meaningful slip, even if perhaps you meant 'well heeled' :-) Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Thing is Steve its not me you need to worry about.............

Ken

I have not threatened firth................unless you feel attempting to set up a meeting to warn him, is in fact a threat of some kind?

Ken

Amusing comment coming from someone so dim that in terms of piss taking he isnt really even a blip on the radar!

AMEN.

Reply to
Ken

This is a bullshit oriented group, where most posters are complete tossers. The amusing thing is the low level of trolling they are willing to respond to!

Ken

Indeed.

You'll notice how you fitted right in and haven't wanted to leave...

Reply to
Lordy.UK

ROFL. The only thing that stops your threats being threats is that you're a known wuss.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Right, OK. So he offered you a nice comfortable pub to meet him. And you said it "wasn't the right place for that kind of meeting" or words to that effect. Don't be stupid. You were trying to big up your own balls. And failed.

Reply to
Elder

Strange point of view coming from someone with a yellow streak as wide as the english channel!

Ken

So the offer to meet you, and your running away, that shows what a hard man you are, right?

You limp wuss.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Repost any message which suggests you have agreed to a meeting of any kind.................a liar as well as a coward it would seem!

Ken