stupid guy

I'm a stupid guy... really sux.. I don't know anything. help me

Reply to
Anand

You seem to be under the misapprehension that people here *do* know something.

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Anand slurred :

That would explain why you spelled 'test' with a 'y' :)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Perhaps he's a stupid gut?

Reply to