Tyres

Hi guys,

I'm in need of some new tyres - been looking on the web for the best prices - does anyone have any experience of 'star performer' tyres, specifically the Z Star? I need some 225/60/R15's - I've found the Z Star at £44.10, which seems pretty damn good.

Chris

Reply to
Chris B

£39.50 from

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

Unless you want the 'W' rated ones... :) £44.10...

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

does that inc balancing and new valves and fitting???

Reply to
Robert Knowles

Nope, but includes postage to your door!

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole