Vamp, Ebay, ST185 CS charge cooler setup.

Has a dumpvalve pipe fitted too.

Cooler/Rad/pump. You would need to plan it to either run permanently or on a tempsensor switch like a rad fan because the ECU is different.

But it would work well being a proper water charge cooler.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

tempted but i'm low on cash :(

still i may just whack it on the card and get it and save it till i can afford to fit it

Reply to
Vamp

Or buy it for me?

Reply to
Chet

You thought about getting a charge cooler made up? I`m getting a core from pace (£55) and going to get the ali laser cut. Then get it tig welded by an enginering firm. Will cost me a lot less than £150, prob £100. Getting it made up as I need twin entry with one outlet.

Reply to
timmmmayyy!