Veggy Oil

Ten inch cheesy meat? Give me a break mate, I prefer girls.

Oh, sorry, I see what you mean.

;-)

(Where is it, btw?)

Reply to
conkersack

"Orange Pizza", Orford Lane Was where the old Warburtons shop used to be, opposite the Co-Op

We have a Toptaste, 2 indians, 2 chippies, 2 pizzas, 3 chinese, a sandwich company, and a dedicated kebab shop and two offlicenses down there now.

Good if you want obescity in the family

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

No Greggs?!

Reply to
conkersack

Nope.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

But how much in pounds shillings and pence?

Reply to
Tom Robinson

I used to live in an apartment that was on top of a bottle shop. One side had a fish and chip shop and the other side had a pizza shop. It was awesome.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

One of the lads I work with has his flat/apartment like that. And across the road is a pub.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

My sister used to live in a flat like that above a Safeways store. We went to stay with her for one night before a family wedding. What we didn't know was that Safeways were having their freezers replaced during the closed period. A bloody great Hiab lorry turned up as did several geezers with loud voices and radios, hammer drills, sledge hammers, and most of the night the lorry engine was revving, there was hammering, drilling, shouting, cursing etc. We all looked like zombies in the wedding pics.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

Thousands of pounds plus a criminal record and they get to keep the vehicles they find with pink or blue dye in the fuel/ filters.

The dye stains the tank for ages. So get a seperate fuel system for it if you are thick enough.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Well if you were LESS thick then you would know that heating kerosene is the same colour as diesel. No die.

Reply to
Burgerman

So what's to stop you from having a red diesel tank/lines and a duty-paid diesel tank/lines with a remote solenoid to switch between. Then, when pulled saying "the red tank is for starting up and warming up on the drive, then I switch to duty-paid for on the road" ? Unless they can somehow test the fuel in the pump, surely they're flummoxed ?

Hmmm....

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

IF you are swapping between normal and red diesel, Customs recommend flushing with white and replacing the fuel filter before you go on the road. It seems likely that they will check the fuel filter if you drove a dual tank vehicle on the road. 'Showmen' legitimately have two tanks.

Reply to
Nick Finnigan

Interesting question. I'm sure it would drive C&E nuts if it was done.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Nothing except you wouldn't be doing it on a newish vehicle would you? And it would be cheaper to pay the tax on an old one I imagine.

Not one that would overly concern them. They would just prosecute you and let the legal sods work it out. If you get away with it you get away with it except for the inconvenience and the etceteras.

How would you bypass the filter? Two sets of injectors?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer