Which wheels? Been photoshopping an ST185

I'd go for the MO's but in gunmetal or silver, white looks really tacky on road cars IMHO.

Reply to
Homer

Guess I'm just tacky then :) because I really love White as a first choice, and gunmetal as a second option if I can't source anything decent in white.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

One of the Compomotives I reckon. Don't go for the Supertourismo if you're going for the rally slag look; it doesn't look right IMHO.

Reply to
??? Abo ???

None of the above unless you are going to paint your car white and go for the Castrol warpaint.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I did actually think of trying for an inverted Castrol design on the red base colour.

One of the UK Owners club guys does vinyl design and does the standard Castrol for the white cars.

he has a dark grey Sainz, and has done a greyscale/monochrome Castrol design for his. It looks fantastic.

?pic_id=2440 I can't help thinking that mine would look great, but can't decide whether to go with Red with White graphics, or invert the red and white on a standard set, and go with white/green on a red base instead of red/green on a white base?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Ye gods that needs lowering.

I personally, don't really like white wheels. But if you were going for rally graphics then they'd probly look quite good. Spend time/get someone else to spend time doing a proper photo shop putting the graphics and wheels on.

Reply to
DanTXD

that looks so cool!

i think photoshop would help! graphics on red can be hard to make it look good, although there was a red MR2 turbo that did the gumball which looked cool with graphics all over it :)

Reply to
Vamp

in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, Sleeker GT Phwoar slurred :

Either the first ones, or the last, I reckon.

I was gonna say - you're rear suspension looks a bit fecked :)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

That is lowered, it has the same Eibach Pro 25mm lower springs that I've just had fitted to mine, although you wouldn't think mine was lowered either.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Not my car anyway :) Just the cleanest ST185 side on photo I could find. hope mine ain't that bad, just had new shocks and springs fitted.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Colour co-ordinated I could just about tolerate. Depends on the individual application tho, sometimes it comes out ok. Sometimes not.

Just Gay Too Crap ?

Reply to
LordyUK

Japenese Grand Touring Car Championship as i think it should be JGTCC i errr think that's right

Reply to
Vamp

=/prorad/img/autosm/rot/vos6003.jpg&x2=137.5&x3=165.5&x4=422&x5=1&x6=1&x7=/prorad/img/radm/wolfrace/drift18.gif&pkwMarke=Volvo&pkwModell=S60

But they don't match !

And neither does the 235/40/18 - shouldn't it be 225/40/18 ?

Ride will be fine with 18s - it's a big heavy car, and you won't be running

215/35 rubber-bands...
Reply to
Nom

Cars never need lowering.

Mine bottoms-out on two places on the BurtonFlemming-Kilham road, and it's all standard !

Reply to
Nom

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, Sleeker GT Phwoar decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Compomotive MO.

The rest are ok, but MO's are the best :-)

Reply to
Pete M