Why do they do it?

3 Chavs in a nasty looking MkIV Scrote Cabrio.

Seemed to think he had a fast car.

Bwahahaha.

Reply to
SteveH

I /hate/ them. Chavs and all Escrap Cabrio's.

Reply to
DanTXD

Bet the prick had his fandango sports spot lights on despite the sun blazing.

Reply to
Johnny

The chavs mainly seem to go for novas (or saxos for the richer ones) and shagged old Sierras round 'ere!

Reply to
Andrew Ratcliffe

Yesterday, Chav in a Clio 172.

So certain that it was a fast car, that he couldn't wait for the change from double white lines to dashed and overtook at the most dangerous point in the road (before a hidden dip).

I would have loved to have been a position to see his face as the artic emerged from the dip right in front of him.

Fortunately no one died this time.

Reply to
Steve Firth

In news:41350952$0$52139$ snipped-for-privacy@mercury.nildram.net, Andrew Ratcliffe decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Ahem!

Reply to
Pete M

Hehe just read your sig :)

Reply to
Andrew Ratcliffe

Spooky, saw the same thing yesterday. First time I'd seen a Mk4 Cabby in years, thought they'd all rotted off the road by now...

Reply to
Lordy

Oh yeah, I had one of those in an XR3i the other day... so I let him past...

...then overtook him a bit further on, just because I could.

Indeed

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Priceless!

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Make me want to learn how to use Flash, that does...

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

"JackH" wrote

Quite easy, picked it up in a morning at work a couple of months ago... mind you I've kind of got the background in music & video editing and graphic design...

Reply to
fishman

Anyone care to explain what's 'funny' about it ?

Reply to
Lordy

If I didn't know you better, at this point I'd assume you were a cahve and horribly offended by it.... ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Turn your sound on?

Also view the episode one it links to at the end - I think it's better.

Reply to
fishman

Thing is chav scum would likely think it kewl until someone explained it's actually taking the piss.

Reply to
Johnny

What do you use to encode it? This is a stumbling block for me, the lack of software to convert images and things into swf.

Reply to
Questions

Nom

Everything !

Along with the first in the series

's had the whole office here in stitches for the past 10 minutes :)

Reply to
Nom

You either draw directly into it, or Macromedia Flash (the application) can import a lot of sound, image and video formats direct but that makes the finished movie a lot bigger (and I do mean a lot) and you can't always manipulate an image as mucha s if you drew it directly.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo