Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Back Home
Just to let you know I was released around lunch time today and have been home since early afternoon. This feels really odd - it's going to take some time to adjust to being back here, as the last...
14
14

Someone tell me this is a bad idea....
Tidy looking MkII XR2 for a grand locally. wanted one - and I think even K would appreciate it, as her first car was a Fester Fesitval in Diamond White. http://search.ebay.co.uk/150552816775
10
10

MOT frustration
I get the Prius serviced by a company who cares for autos across the nation, that may well be on the verge of being re-branded by a popular car accessories shop.... So they sent me a mailshot offering...
5
5

Modified Corsa
Look A modified car. (The ad will probably no longer exist by the time you read this.)
12
12

Talon Metros
Want! Rover 100. 1.8 VVC lump. Talon GTI suspension. £1095 ono. Pretty decent track toy, IMHO.
2
2

Thank you and goodnight.
Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. you all on the social networking site of your choice. (Through which I would not have made the contact I once did in here.) Never mind.
51
51

increasing the traffic using tweeter
im wondering why nobody refers to my site( ) and ( ) through my twitter.i already post and tweet many things but i've got nothingSo, can one suggest me what should i do regarding tweeting my...

No reason not to get one now....
you can get a Fiat 500 with cupholders :) The Fiat 500 subcompact might be Italian through and through, but the U.S. version that arrives in dealerships late this year will cater to American t
1
1

veg oil in hdi engine?
Hello, With diesel hitting 120ppl, I'm wondering about veg oil and biodiesel. from what I have read, they are best suited to old diesel cars, preferably without turbos. The advice seemed to be that...
3
3

Ping Adrian
I saw this and thought of you. only I had the space. Ideal for blasting down to the South of France in complete comfort.
1
1

More modding :O
Off topic, I know. Just picked up the Cinq. - aside from a couple of jobs which needed doing (engine mount and front drop links), I've had some 'Eibach Magic Camber Bolts' fitted. These have dialled...
12
12

Interesting Website
Just wondering which one will fit in the Mondeo! james Engines Archives - Big Al's Toybox

Another (small) mod
The Cinq. still has massive wear problems on the nearside tyres when running on clockwise tracks - which I believe is convention at least in the UK. Speaking with someone on a recent track day, I was...
3
3

No posts.
This place is deader than Elvis. In other news I stuck a reversing camera in the B4 last week. Great bit of kit but I need to reangle it because it mainly just shows my licence plate at the moment....
9
9

What ever happened to......
Elder(Skodapilot) ,Meatballturbo, Dervman, Rob, SteveH, Avanti, Astravanman, PCpaul, AndrewR? To name a few. Did they burn out or fade away? or do they lurk on any other newsgroups?
32
32