Up!

Reply to
Joe

It's a rip-off, but what's not to like?

:()

Reply to
dwight

Thumbs up.

I'd prefer the side pipes be exposed and less of the big-mouth bass chin spoiler effect, but I wouldn't turn it down if someone gave me one. :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

I like --- thumbs up!

John B.

Reply to
John B.

Definitely up.

Reply to
WindsorFox

looks Great! but not enough room for a blown V8.

Reply to
biggus

A better example then what Ford has shown us earlier this decade, but still needs some revisions. I've always loved the lil Cobra and have the highest expectations of it.

Nick :)

Reply to
Nicholas Anthony

Down. You cannot improve upon perfection!

John '08 Shelby Cobra

Reply to
John Verdi