Beltine felt placement for '69

On the outer door felts which just pop in, which way does the little rubberized tab that sticks out go? To the front or the rear of the door?

The original ones didn't have a tab. One source I have "thinks" they're supposed to go towards the front. I'm thinking it should go towards the back to keep the glass from hanging up on it when rolling it up. I dunno?!?!

Reply to
66 6F HCS