Goodbye RAMFM

Dear God no freakin joke... I have no idea wtf he's talking about in his responses LOL.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

"dwight" wrote in a message:

He is the Admin for that message board and he doesn't know that all he has to do is click on the little button that says "Reply"?

Reply to
GEB

What do you mean? He's left the newsgroup before...

Reply to
Scott in Aztlán

Good thing my mustang is already green. Maybe he can get that boss

302 set right :)
Reply to
Brent P

SAD!!

Scott W. '66 HCS

Reply to
Scott Williams

Ditto!

Heck,...I don't even *see* a ramfm link over there, it must be running in stealth mode. :D

__ John C. '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.

Omitting posts is the same as editing, in my opinion.

I am not a blue oval BOY , there are quite a few ladies here too !!

There are very few RAMFM member who smack anyting let alone bowties ! Yes, I love my stang by my hubbies C5 and our GTP get just as much love. Any BTW, the Dodges I care for daily at work get love as well.

Is there a way to mark new posts coming thru Horsepowered?

As well, while writing this I went over to Horsepowered to verify the omitting of posts and RAMFM is gone from the forums.

Reply to
Sustang

bye BYE crybaby .... waah waah waahhhhhh

Reply to
Cox

Still far too young.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Bill's gone, but you're still you. Nothing helps.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Your display name fits you well, d*****ad.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Reply to
<memset

"dwight" wrote in news:bq5cqb$1u5nfj$1@ID-

40295.news.uni-berlin.de:

Yah, we're each old enough to be her daddy.

Joe

It was good, but as always there are things you "notice."

They talked about the new for 1970 455 Stage 1 option, yet they showed the pictures of a 1967 GS400's engine compartment (unique "Star Wars" air cleaner).

Stuff like that.

Steve BBB on a stand.

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

I didn't catch when you first posted here.

I just ran a search and found a message that I posted here on September 21, 1996. I wasn't even sure that the group had been around that long.

Reply to
Mark Jones

Yeah, SUCK ME !

Reply to
Cox

I'll start with an insult.... I never figured you for a quitter......

So what if this whifflebanger is reposting RAMFM content on his website..... sure, it ain't right but it ain't the end of the world. I wish I knew just what the hell you mean by "running off the last of the original RAMFM members".... I certainly wasn't an original and some of my posts are received as inciteful..... but I can't see whre I've been run off (unless you mean from horsecrap.com which I wouldn't dream of joining to start with).

Bill, this isn't like you just found out you got the big C or the IRS changed the locks on your house or even nearly as bad as that 7.3 that refuses to leave your bay at work...... we stumble.... we recover.... life goes on.

Don't sweat the petty things.... but it's OK to pet the sweaty things.

Jim Warman

Reply to
Dennis

Funny, I can't believe it's only been eight years. That's the blink of a bloodshot eye in my lifetime. Seems much longer...

Here's the first post that I know of. Someone was looking for a gif or jpeg of the Mustang emblem. The graphic I refer to is still available at

dwight

From: TFrog93 ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com) Subject: re:need gif/jpeg This is the only article in this thread View: Original Format Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang Date: 1995/07/01

Do what I did... Load your favorite photos onto a Photo-CD, pop it into your CD-ROM drive, and use your favorite pix-program (Paint-Shop Pro, etc) to convert to a Windows bitmap. I DO have a great Mustang in my driveway, but, unfortunately, it's sitting in the parking lot at work for 8 hours a day. This way, I've got my own Mustang on my PC screen with me, even at work.

Reply to
dwight

Here is the oldest one that I could find on Google:

"From: David K. Bryant ( snipped-for-privacy@netcom.com) Subject: Whatever became of the ORIGINAL Mustang? Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang Date: 1995/06/13

I'm not talking about the "Iacoca" Mustang. I mean the little V-4, sit on the body pan Mustang.

Back in the days of sticks and rocks I saw a movie about it in Auto Shop. I have a magazine article about it from Popular Mechanics or similar mag. But ever since Lee and Henry, Jr. created the '60s model I have neither seen nor heard of the original.

????? anyone know where it went ???????"

Reply to
Mark Jones