OT Dodge's New Super Bee

Screw the charger bring on the hemi Challenger with a 6 speed stick.

Reply to
Les Benn

I definitely saw (felt) a better ride, but IMHO the 5.0 still out handled the SHO, by very little.

Reply to
WindsorFox

See, I want a 'Cuda. Sublime with a black strobe stripe. Since they would probably never be able to out perform (or comparably perform) the

727 Torque-Flite, I'll say with a pistol grip 6 speed.
Reply to
WindsorFox

No I am NOT dumbass. I am talking about on the highway, on the way to the track.

I'm not even goign to wade through all that other same old blah, blah, blah....

For the 2nd or 3rd time, I have.

Reply to
WindsorFox