Re: Rousch Mustang 2001

The correct spelling is Roush, try that in Google. This was first on the list

I'm having a hard time finding good specifications on a 2001 Rousch Mustang. > What are they worth? > > > > >
Reply to
Mike King

If you are looking to buy, I can sale you a 2001 in mint condition for 20K. It is yellow, and I believe a Stage 2. Anyhow, if you are interested, I can get the specifics tomorrow morning.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper