VTEC Powered Cobra...

A classic.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires
Reply to
<memset

Almost had me going there. Almost. For about 5 seconds. Very Tall Engine Cooling?? LMAO!! Talk about a Bullshit Artist!

Reply to
66 6F HCS

LOLOLOL I know... it's great though. I love that vid. I was almost believing this guy was a f*cking retard too when I first saw the vid.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires

Reply to
<memset

You think the guy he's talking to is in on it or not?

Reply to
Mark

I think it's all scripted.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset