Why Civics have IRS and Mustangs don't

I wonder how many of those civic's will even be left on the streets in

15 to 20 years.....I'd wager a goodly number of those live axle mustangs will still be around.

-- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable, PIAA Driving lights.

Reply to
AZGuy

So can GTs. ;)

Vic

2kGT 5m blk suspension upgrades
Victor DiMichina

Is this actually a comparison between a Mustang and a Civic?

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA

Reply to
Mike Smith

If only it was that simple. They would drop the Mustang line all together before doing that. It would cost millions to revamp the factories to do it and drive up the cost of the V6 and V8 versions. It is all or nothing.

The choice isn't usually between a Mustang and a Civic anyway. They are worlds apart even in the V6 flavor.

Reply to
Mike Smith