01 Nissan Frontier CD Player

Hello all, I just recently bought a 01 Frontier. I like it....except....the standard factory CD player doesn't seem to work all the time. It works just fine when the key is turned to ACC but when the truck is running and I pop a CD in, it rejects it with an error message. Am I simply doing something wrong and missing something, or is the player actually malfunctioning? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Annie

Reply to
annie

It's the player, not you.

Reply to
JimV

Check this out;

LB

I'd be careful, the add says it came out of a 2004 Frontier, then further down it says "fits the following 1995 to 2002 frontier". Plus I just test drove several 04 frontiers brand new and slightly used, then I purchased my 2002 frontier, the stereo on e-bay doesn't resamble anything I've seen in a frontier. Martin. Autobahn Auto

Reply to
Bnzmn600