'91 Nissan NX Tranny Problem

Okay so I got a '912 Nissan NX. Dirt cheap and has almost 150,000 miles on it so the little electrical problems dont surprise me. But the transmission is really messed up. It will start fine but wont go when I put it in gear. When its in gear and shut off it still rolls so the E-Brake always has to be on. Any idea's on what the problem is? And how do I fix it?

Reply to
StillChasing1

I hvae sorta the smae problem but mine does it in 5th gear my mileage is up hbigh past 200 000 if you dont ahve an answer by teh time i get my tranni done il let you know but it could be the sensor is screwed up or the wires if its the wires its going to be a pretty penny il keep you posted

Reply to
nissannxbaby