More bang: 03 G35 sedan or 04 Maxima?

I'll be purchasing a car in the next few months, and my choice is coming down to either a '03 G35 sedan or a '04 Maxima SL. I saw a Maxima close-up today and it looked great. From my balcony, I would've thought it was a more expensive car. So I started looking for info today on the Maxima , and I think it looks better and more "powerful" than the G35 sedan. It's also bigger, has 18-inch rims, has more HP, and it's awesome on the inside. I know many people will say that the G35 is more luxurious because it's an Infiniti, but brand aside, which is "more" car?

Thanks.

Reply to
VMI

G35 hands down. It's RWD.

CD

Reply to
codifus

Get the G35

Reply to
NissTech

G35 all the way.

The only issue with that car is crappy breaks. Look at reviews in the web and you will see my point...

But, this car is amazing!!!

Reply to
cimetiere

on 6/18/2007 9:46 PM cimetiere said the following:

Why would you have to take more crap breaks with the G35 than with any other car? :-)

Reply to
willshak

Because it is way faster, reliable and enjoyable car to drive!

I am ready to live with crappy breaks if it is the only issue!!!

Reply to
cimetiere

Humour is lost on the ignorant!

Reply to