Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2006 nissan altima 25s
where is the a/c drain hose,water getting into rear floor.

Nissan SUCKED at Le Mans so it is delaying the return of the GT-R LM Nismo to WEC
> Since Nissan sucked so bad at Le Mans in June, Nissan decided to do a full review of their program which has resulted in the GT-R LM Nismo prototype being delayed to its showing at the World...

Dealer Fuel System Service?
My Nissan dealer is recommending a Fuel System Service on my 2010 Altima with 61,000 miles. What is it? They want $249 which seems pricey to me. What would you do?
1
1

Murano Paint Quality
Looking to purchase a new SUV within the next 12 months. The Murano is high on the list however lately looking at Murano on the road, it seems the paint on the front and rear bumpers are peeling off...
1
1

intermittent ac issue
I have an 01 Altima that is experiencing odd ac problem. Always works great for awhile, then compressor shuts off unless system turned off for awhile. It's not freezing up, and sometimes only have to...
1
1

[Obit] "Father of the Z" dies at age 105
"near perfect" Depends on which 200SX you are talking about.
1
1

Nissan Juke Nismo RSnow is just the ticket for the next Snowpocalypse
This would certainly fatten Nissan's wallet for sure this Winter. What a great looking ride!! According to the Ole Groundhog, we are certainly facing an extended Winter. FROM: AB With large swathes of...

96 Nissan pickup with annoying, roaring, vibration.
I have a 96 Nissan pickup with a loud, roaring vibration that actually gives me a headache. It is always present but fluctuates in intensity. It is present at idle and higher speeds. Does anyone have...
3
3

Emailing Nissan
Since I couldn't get a response from my dealer. I tried an email to Nissan concerning my car and the air bag problem in the news. I discovered that you have to enter a Twitter name or it won't submit...

Air bag problem
I emailed my Nissan dealer twice about the recalls concerning the defective air bags currently in the news. No response to either. Anyone else?

Where is the Absolute pressure sensor(MAP) located on a 1998 Nissan 200SX SER
I Have a 1998 Nissan 200SX SER. It has a CODE p0105. It says a map sensor at autozone.Where is MAP Sensor located? I changed the TPS about 3 weeks ago and the light went off and came back on and shows...

Rear window washer
Where do you fill the water supply for the rear window washer? Uses windshield washer supply? Can't find anything in manual. 2012 Versa Hatchback. TIA
3
3

Headlight question
I seem to remember reading in the manual that when the ignition key (not intelligent key) was removed and door locked that the headlights would be automatically turned off if they were not already...

Re: Advanced Traction Systems for Crossover Confidence
In article , wrote:

Ignition key didn't turn
This morning the ignition key wouldn't turn. I fiddled around with gear shift, steering wheel, removed and reinserted key and it worked! Restarted several times later as I drove around with no...
2
2