Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Chipped key and magnets
I'd like to put a 2012 Versa chipped (not intelligent) ignition/door key in one of those magnetic key containers somewhere accessible from the outside of the car in case I lose or mislay the fob and...
2
2

Re: The Nissan Vision Gran Turismo Is A Glimpse Into The Beautiful Future
Good God! Its even *uglier* than the current model. Where do these car designers get their qualifications ... a Cocoa Pops packet?!? :-( Mind you, so are the other "Vision Gran Tourismo" cars that a...

Nissan NP300 Navara
After plenty of teasing, Nissan has finally revealed the NP300 Navara pickup, which could preview America's next Frontier. From AB THE ALL NEW NISSAN NP300 NAVARA: THE NEW GENERATION PICKUP RAISING...

Re: The Deliver is the oddest electric van we've ever seen [w/video]
Electric vehicles "suck" and are highly impractical and make no sense (they aren't really even "green") unless you're a little old lady who only drives to the store and back on a Wednesday.

Nissan adds 500 jobs in Mississippi for Murano production
Nissan is bolstering its workforce at its Canton, MS factory, adding 500 workers for this fall's production. From AB Nissan revs up for all-new Murano crossover production at Mississippi plant with...

Re: Nissan to go on 'offensive' in U.S.
Then he should release a proper update for the 200sx and slim down the fat 370z (which is suffering from the same fate that created the massively obese 300Z). He should also release a proper car,...

HELP. Is this a decent price on a new 2015 Nissan Versa S Plus with the option of car and trunk mats ?
$16,054 out the door price and it amounts to $500 below Dealer Invoice. By how fast the sales manager came down the $500 , im left thinking there is still fat left over. Secondly, if there are any...

Nissan Versa 2012 duplicate key/
I have a Nissan Versa 2012 Standard Edition purchased used with only one key and fob. I'd like to get a duplicate key "The key for that vehicle runs $48.82 plus $50.00 to program all existing keys and...
1
1

Re: Indonesia to become global relaunch hub
They're both trying to sell cheap garbage to people they think won't know the difference. Corporate greed and stupidity knows no bounds. :- News, analysis and comment from the Financial Times, the...

Chinese-designed Nissan Lannia Concept
Nissan showed off a stylish new concept car to the assembled crowds of media at the Beijing Motor Show. From AB NISSAN THRILLS AUTO CHINA 2014 WITH WORLD PREMIERE OF LANNIA CONCEPT, NISMO INTRODUCTION...

2015 Nissan Murano
The edgy new Nissan Murano has just been officially unveiled. From AB 2015 NISSAN MURANO RESETS THE STANDARD IN THE MIDSIZE CROSSOVER SEGMENT WITH BREAKTHROUGH DESIGN, PREMIUM INTERIOR AND PURPOSEFUL...

2015 Nissan Murano Gets Edgy
The Murano got a face lift. It's edgier. From AB 2015 NISSAN MURANO RESETS THE STANDARD IN THE MIDSIZE CROSSOVER SEGMENT WITH BREAKTHROUGH DESIGN, PREMIUM INTERIOR AND PURPOSEFUL TECHNOLOGY ? Third...

P2173 DTC on Nissan Sentra 2006
Hey all, Having some issue with P1273 trouble code. Already had a mechanic replace the sensors but it's still coming on. Saw some other sites stating to clean the MAF. Don't know what advice to take....
2
2

data management
;-)) it might be better to elaborate the treatment of the light earnestly thanks to the color and its relationship with the light fine tuning; As a drawback I guess that we should extend the...

Re: Nissan, Daimler Working On Mexican Assembly For Luxury Cars
Nissan makes "luxury" cars?!? Since when?!?! ;-)
1
1