Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

fuel line replacement on 1997 sentra
I replace the fuel filter on my sentra by cutting the upper hose so I can easily twist the filter out of the lower hose. I then replace the upper hose (about 5 inches worth) with conventional SAE...
3
3

1993 300ZX clutch advice wanted
My clutch is beginning to slip and I know nothing about what to get when I replace it? Do I go to the dealership, or buy the clutch myself and have any qualified mechanic do it? Also, are there...
7
7

frozen distibutor rotor on '97 sentra
The rotor under the distributor cap on my '97 sentra will not pull off. The securing screw is removed, but this thing will not pull out. Do not want to pry it with a screwdriver or plier. This could...
2
2

timing chain vs timing belt
Do the Frontiers have chains or belt? How about the car models? AHFI DON'T MOURN ME WHEN I DIE I DIDN"T WANT TO BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!
4
4

can i replace the oxygen sensor on the I30?
Guys, Can I replace the oxygen sensor on the I 30 myself or do I have to go & see a dealer? What do you guys recommend? Thanks,
2
2

Nissan Truck Frames Rusting Out -- Common Problem?
I own a '95 Nissan pickup truck that is perfect in ever way -- EXCEPT that the frame has rusted through. In essence, the truck is now trash, despite having a great body, engine, and drivetrain. (Three...
24
24

93 Pathfinder - Remote programing
I just help my cousin program a remote to replace a broken keyless remote transmitter for his '93 Pathfinder. EASY. Save a bundle do it yourself He got the transmitter at the dealer. It came with...
1
1

Satnav
Should I go for a Tomtom unit or the Nissan OEM for a Primera ('03) SE, UK Spec. If you have you used both please comment and give an honest opinion of which to go for. Maybe there is a better one on...
4
4

2002 Sentra Intermittent Problem starting can't shift to drive
Have a 2002 Sentra with automatic transmission and 35000 miles. Starting several months ago I would go to start the car but when I put the key in the ignition and turned the engine would not turn...
1
1

help with diagnosis 2002 nissan
hello all, i am new to this group, maybe someone can help. I was driving home in my 2002 nissan sentra and the car just died on me and check engine light came on. I pulled over and shut it down and...
2
2

ipod hard wired into car
Hi anyone here know if nissan make an Ipod convertor that is hard wired i am getting an Almera SVE 55 plate and would really like to get my Ipod set up ASAP any info would be great Many thanks Michael
1
1

1999 Sentra 1.6 Died. DEAD DEAD DEAD
Well, I can't say I didn't see it coming. My car's been idling like a deisel from the loose timing chain for a while. In the last week it seemed to grovel a bit louder. Then, 5 minutes from my house,...
7
7

Altima Fast Idle - PCV Valve?
Hi all, I've got a 1999 Altima 5 speed with 114,000km on it. Since I bought the car about 2 years ago, it's always behaved as though it was getting too much air at idle; the idle speed was too high...

Cigarette Lighter Out
One of the two cigarette lighters in my '01 Sentra isn't working. I checked the fuse that is supposed to control it and it is ok. Is there anything else I can do to troubleshoot what the problem is?
8
8

Almera SVE
Hi , just about to sign on the dotted line fora 5dr 55plate but looking for a spec sheet for this model anyone have or know what the spec shoul;d be for this car i have been told it has air con +...