Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

peugeot expert windscreen steaming up
hi can some one help me i've got a peugeot expert and the windscreen keeps steaming up but it seems when you but the blowers on to screen hardly any air is coming out any ideas
3
3

Roof lining 406
Hi The roof lining in the 406 i am using colapsed completely. It is a felt type material.(It is hanging like a up-side down parachute) I live and work in West Africa so service agents ect is not...
5
5

406 Air Con Relay
Does anyone know where the relay for the air con on a 406 is ?. Cheers Dave
2
2

Peugeot 309 Style 'STOP' Light issue
I just bought a Peugeot 309 Style (1.4) as my first car. Runs fine, just had a new MOT put on it past with an advisory for the wheels which are getting changed tomorrow anyway... But, After a short...
2
2

406 brake pad change
Hi, I'm going to be changing the front pads on my 406 this afternoon. It's the 1.9 td, 96 model, with the pad wear sensors. Just wondered if anyone has done this recently and would have any tips or...
1
1

Which engine for a Talbot Express 1.9 diesel?
I've a 1984 Talbot Express Autosleeper camper fitted with a 1.9 diesel (non-turbo) from a 1992 van. Unfortunately, the darned thing overheated and I'm looking for a replacement engine. I've been told...
1
1

406 diesel turbo ignition problems
Hi, Apologise for re-posting this, but I didn't get any response first time round? I've just returned from a trip tp South of France, and since I've got back I've noticed a problem with the glow plug...
3
3

206 1.4 rev-meter
The rev-meter stopped working. First the gauge "fell" gradually and now it stopped working completely (on hard acceleration it jumps up to around 1000rpm and falls back to 0 immediately) What could be...

1998 406 ignition switch change
Morning all. The aux contacts on my switch seem to have gone again, after being swapped out less than 3 years ago. As I contemplate my annual pilgrimage to the french alps, I am quite keen to get the...
6
6

Stepper Motor Problem?
I had problems with my Peugeot 306 stepper motor revving to 3k and have done everything suggested but to no avail. I therefore decided to replace it and it went ok for a few days. Butd now it has gone...
1
1

fuel consumption on 206gti
I just got a 2001 206gti and I get around 270 miles from a full tank, this seems a tad low to me, would be grateful to hear the opinions of other owners. Steve
3
3

Speed pulse 206gti
Hi I just got a pioneer avic-x1 and I need to connect a wire to the speed pulse on my car, does anybody know where this wire is located? Thanks Steve
1
1

Brake light problem on Peugeot 106
Any ideas? I have an R reg 106. I recently replaced the offside brake light bulb. Lights seem to work fine when the car is standing still and when the side lights are off - but when the side lights...
1
1

Air Bag Fuse
Hi, can anyone tell me where the Air Bag fuse is on a Peugeot 206 Look 02 reg Many Thanks Jo

bench seat for 806?
I've a 1996 Peugeot 806 and find myself in the position of needing to carry eight people. It used to be possible to buy a bench-seat to replace the two seats in the back row of the 806, but it's no...
6
6