205 ti16 bodykit

I see on ebay there is a new still in bubble wrap Ti16 pug 205 body kit....

Has anyone fitted one of these as they look a shit to fit... the rear pannels even have the windows that you have to cut out...

Do you have to remove the wings front and rear on this one

Thanks

Reply to
Paulinho

Can you give us the item number please - I'd like to look out of curiosity!

Cheers, Matt

Reply to
Matt

not trying tobe funny but its gone.. it wsa there this morning, it was a mc rallying one..?

Reply to
Paulinho

aw shame! Was interested to see the pictures!

Cheers! Matt

Reply to
Matt

Hello,

Just to correct you, a Ti16 doesn't exist a Pug's. A Mi 16 Does.

A also T16 exists. Oh, keep in mind that Peugeot isn't Renault, when they put a turbo they put a fuel injection, too - my point being here the disastreous R5GTT, for example.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T