Removal of brakecylinder

Hello Peugeot fans,

My Peugeot 309 need new brakes. How do I remove the nut shown on the picture here:

Thanks in advance for all help I might get.

Regards Torkel

Reply to
torkelm

Either bend the staked-in section back out again with a drift of some kind, or do as I did and grind that bit off with a dremel (either way you need to get a new nut)...then it'll just undo with a socket, may take a bit of leverage to get it going though.

-- Andy

Reply to
stealthf0x

Just get a tight fit socket on the nut and undo.but remenber to fit new nut,good luck. from Chris Addlestone Surrey

Reply to
Chris

And slacken it before you jack the car up.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks