Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 Grand AM REV problem
I have a 98 Grand Am with about 150,000 km on it. I have had the car for about a year now and am starting to have some problems with it. The major problem being the engine revs and the throttle...
3
3

1999 Pontiac GTP Shudders and stalls around 4000 rpm
I just bought this car thinking it was a great deal. It has 152,000 miles on it, but ran great. I?ve never seen a car with this many miles so clean and run so smooth. No knocks, ticks, nothing. I...
3
3

92 Sunbird Won’t go past 3000rpms
Hi, I have a 1992 Pontiac Sunbird SE, 3.1L Multiport V6, 211,000km. The car runs and drives beautifully, but when you floor the pedal the engine sounds as if it is hitting some sort of a rev limiter...
1
1

86 sunbird will not stay running
I am working on a 86 sunbird. When cold it starts fine it goes to high idle as soon as it tops idle it shuts down. It will keep doing that untell it warms up. I have replace the idle air switch, map...

86 sunbird will not stay running
I am working on a 86 sunbird. When cold it starts fine it goes to high idle as soon as it tops idle it shuts down. It will keep doing that untell it warms up. I have replace the idle air switch, map...
4
4

Temp gauge goes up to 3/4,and the water resevor light comes on.
I have an 94 Grand Prix GTP with the 3.4 and the water resevor lite comes on saying low coolant,but it is full,I had the thearmostat changed and it still comes on,and the temp goes up to 3/4, 1 line...

94 Grand Prix GTP 3.4
I have an 94 Grand Prix GTP with the 3.4 and the water resevor lite comes on saying low coolant,but it is full,I had the thearmostat changed and it still comes on,and the temp goes up to 3/4, 1 line...
6
6

2000 Bonneville engine vibration
I have recently purchased a 2000 Bonneville SLE with 85k miles. It runs smooth normally but when I put it in reverse to back out of my garage the engine seems to transmit a lot of vibration through...
3
3

2008 Pontiac G8
Pontiac G8 Preview The 60's had its Goat, we have our Gate by Thom Blackett What it Is 2008 Pontiac G8 -- 2007 Chicago Auto Show Preview: Pontiac: Designed for Action. No known antidote. Street cred....
4
4

Pontiac Firebird Sputtering PLEASE HELP?
I have a 99 pontiac firebird and last week one night the check gages light and the ABS INOP light both came on. I think the check gages was light was on for the battery because that one was was waving...
4
4

FS: Pontiac Sunbird Convertible
FS: 94 Sunbird Convertible: MINT - Ready for Car Shows/Cruises NEVER SEEN WINTER (Ziebarted) 51k miles Absolutely Original Brilliant Blue Metallic White Interior/Top LOADED w/EVERY OPTION: 3.1 V-6,...

My ponctiac g am 98 has a check on the board
Hi all My ponctiac gran am 98 has a check sign on the board but it runs great, I don't understand what is it. The mileage is 147000. Can anyone help me? Thanks
11
11

Vibe/Matrix 2004 Love the car, hate the radio
Subject says it all. The Vibe is great. But the radio totally sucks. What I hate the most is that the equalization control is constantly jacking around... stopping and starting the engine changes it;...
12
12

94 gran prix
when i opened the hood there was antifreeze spraying all over the engine. i believe it gets on the belts which causes it to spray. when engine is not running i can see a stream of antifreeze on the...
3
3

84 parisienne wagon
just bought a 1984 pontiac wagon in excellent condition. the only problem i can find with the car is that sometimes it idles pretty low and when i press the gas, the headlights/parking/dash lights get...
4
4