Best Rated threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bearing RW507GR
Axle bearing need two, for 66 GTO 10 bolt NOS . Are 2.891 OD X 1.437 ID X .740 thick, these are sealed ball bearings. Thanks , I can't find them anywhere, NAPA or any bearing places. Used ones in good...
2
2

1997 Grand Prix Rear Speaker Removal
Can anyone explain to me step by step how to access the rear speakers for replacement in a 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix? Thanks!
2
2

Pontiac Montana SV6: store and stuff!
The Pontiac Montana SV6 is a nice minivan and also the most pleasing of the new GM minivans. It appeals to budget-conscious buyers who need room for family, dogs, and plenty of cargo. Pontiac Montana...
1
1

2001 Grand Prix - no power + sluggish
Over the last week or so, I have noticed my 2001 Grand Prix didn't feel right/had lost some of its power. Yeasterday, things got worse. The thing will go no more than 40 MPH and it sputters when you...
3
3

pontiac aztek security lock up
I have a 2001 Pontiac Aztek that has a problem. The security sign comes on and the "service engine soon" comes on. This locks up the radio, door locks, windows, and lights. What could this be? If its...
1
1

96 GrandAm thermostat
I have been told that to replace my thermostat, a $5 part, the shop would have to take my engine out; and, the labor would be between $600 and $900. Is this true?? Please help me here, I do not have a...
3
3

2003 Grand Prix clock LED off
Hello folks! I have a 2003 Grand Prix that has a problem with the clock LED read out. I took the car to a car wash to have it washed and the inside cleaned out. When I got the car back the clock was...
3
3

95 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 3.1L Vacuum diagram
Can somebody please send me a diagram for this car. I don't want to purchase a diagram from alldata. Thank you
2
2

2000 Pontiac Sunfire overheating
I have been having a lot of problems with my car overheating. A couple years back I had the coolant reservoir replaced due to leakage.. but it was still leaking or something. I don?t really know much...
1
1

TH125C Transmision fluid capacity
Could antone tell me what the fluid capacity is for a TH125C transmission? Thanx!
1
1

gap for spark plug on poniat trans sport 3.8l
Hi, anybody an idea what the gap for a trans sport (1995) 3.8 l is? Thanks, Frans
1
1

Misty vapor in coolant reservoir
What is the misty vapor I see in the coolant reservoir on my 93 Grand Am SE 3.3L?
1
1

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix DIC flashes
I have a 2000 pontiac grand prix and the DIC just flashes zeros. I tried to reset by removing the battery ground for 24 hours and also tried to reset by pumping gas pedal 3 times with ignition on (the...

2000 GTP only runs for 5 seconds then dies
I have a 2000 GTP...car died on the highway...would restart but only run for 5 seconds at idle or it would keep running if i floored it. On this site i found a quick fix...bend one of the tabs on the...
8
8

Not working reverse lights
my 95 pontiac grand am reverse lights not working. I can't find the switch.

small block 455 pontiac
does the 455 small block exists? and did it come from factory that way? in the years 1960 - 1972 :?:
2
2

Trans-Am Stuck Tach
Hi There... I own a 1979 Trans Am, 6.6 liter, 10th anniver.which has been in storage for a few years...when I started it up the other day I noticed the tach was stuck at about 4500RPM, it wont come...
1
1

1988 Grand Prix Hesitation Issue
I have a 1988 Grand Prix 2.8 liter v6 with a serious hesitation issue. It exhibits serious bogging, or stumbling whenever you crack the throttle open under load. Lets say the vehicle is in drive, and...

2003 Grand Prix--air leak in tire or rim.
Have had this checked several times but cannot find the leak. It takes about two weeks to see a difference in the tire. I had a different tire put on that rim and the tire went down just like the...
5
5

2000 Sunfire dome light
I just bought a used 2000 sunfire for my daughter. The dealer that I bought it from had the heat fixed for us. When I brought the car home I realized that the dome light did not go on. There was no...
3
3