UK SAAB Trackday

2nd July 2004 Anglesey Race Circuit.

For more info go to:

-- Why not give the forums a try?!

Murphwiz

If it wasn't at Anglesey I'd be up for it. North wales is a bit of a long way to lug all my gear for a 'fun' day.

Matt

Reply to
**-**

The trackday is part of a weekend of events among like minded saab enthusiasts! More details soon.

Reply to
Murphwiz

I believe Saabscentral have something similar going on at Elvington too with the SOC.

hopefully I should be able to at least spectate both events this year.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo