Hawk Flock FS in Northwest

A friend jumped in with both feet last year and ended up accumulating a '57 Golden Hawk, 2 '58 Silver Hawks and a Lark V8 parts car. After spending a couple thousand on more parts and a brand new floor in one of the Silvers, he's decided to bail. The Golden Hawk is very rusty, but has a clear title, lots of good parts and still has the supercharger (but not all the brackets). He said he'd take $5000 for the whole flock. He's also very much into Corvette's if you happen to happen to have one and looking to upgrade. I'd jump on it myself if I had more room (and a longer life expectancy). Located in Dallesport, Washington (about 80 miles East of Portland). His name is Wayne, phone# 509-767-2319. Happy Hunting!

S2DSteve

Reply to
S2DSteve