Packing for South Bend

Started staging all the stuff I'm bringing to SB for sale.Amazing how much stuff seems to have ended up here as I had forgotten some parts I had stashed.My count as of today is 61 bins,13 doors,3 hoods,3 trunk lids etc etc.The bins contain aprox. 1200 NOS parts and the bulk of 1200-1300 used parts.I'm leaving home all my glass and a few sets of fenders.I took a few pics today and set up a webshots album

I do not plan on pre-selling before the swapmeet.

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Bob, I plan to leave home Wednesday, and arrive in your area around Thursday evening. I'd like to touch base with you. Maybe I can help you load parts.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

Bob, if you think of it, you'd be doing me a huge favor if you brought at least one more coupe driver's window. I managed to mangle the one you sold me trying to swap in the tinted glass :(

nate

Reply to
N8N