Ya Works Hard, Then Ya Get toPlay <PIC>

I don't often get to follow or lead one of my own cars anywhere, so this was kinda fun. Went to an open car show today, which was sponsored by the Oklahoma City SDC chapter. Had a great time, lots of nice cars! When/if I get rested up from this week's activities, I'll post pics of the Studes in attendance.

Anyway, since I was slap worn out from this week's activities, I chose to have a friend drive the car, and I drove the truck. This prevented having to mess with the trailer, loading, unloading, etc at both ends of the venture. This was a good choice, as it topped 100 degrees here today. I just drove 'em back into the shop, turned on the AC, and chilled out.

Took these shots from the Transtar:

Dave's Place

The Other Dave

One of many things i love about Sheba, you DRIVE it,

Bob Whiten Wagonmaster

Wagonmaster

Indeed. Such a pretty car, and the fact that it's actually out there on the road more than makes up for any tiny little nits I could pick.

Dave, you're a brave man letting someone else drive! :)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

That's what a car is for, eh?

Reply to
Dave Lester

I enjoyed watching (and listenening) to my friend enjoy the drive.

(VAROOM!!!)

Reply to
Dave Lester

Yep... and I told him that when he did it again, to do it slower... I wanted a better look at the car!

Reply to
Dave Lester