Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bargain of the day
Somebody hit the BIN button. don't get much cheaper then

Good old days- Spicer-Freeman service invoice
In 1971, between Christmas and News Years, we were traveling in our 110,000-mile '64 Wagonaire from Western Kansas to Boston . A little east of St. Louis the alternator quit. I drove on until dusk on...

??brake backing for 65 stude question??
Hi all, Just need to know if the rear backing plate of a 65 can be made to work on the front of a 65 stude..? I know I would need to take the Emergency cable out... what else... if possible?? Also......
6
6

OT: But interesting for race fans; NBC News Plants "Muslim" Ringers at Nascar Race
NBC News Plants "Muslim" Ringers at Nascar Race NASCAR on Wednesday expressed outrage at reports that NBC's Dateline had sent "Muslim-looking men" to a race in an effort to film crowd reaction to them...

Eastwood Products OT
I have been dealing with Eastwood for special paint, etc. Their products are of good quality. Last night I ordered some paint for that makes the part look anodized. They have a deal that if you pay...
2
2

It ain't just California/Texas/Arizona
for President!
6
6

Fearing the fate of the Dictator
Out of curiousity I e-mailed the winner of the '34 Dictator congratulating him on winning the fine car and to ask about what his intenions were with the car. I recieved no reply. After looking over...
4
4

HipHop Republican
8
8

Riddle (OT)
Remember... it's just a joke! George Bush meets with the Queen of England. He asks her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me?" "Well," says...
3
3

David A. Stockman........ got bonus while his company goes BANKRUPT ???
Collins & Aikman Products Corp. Former CEO of the company David A. Stockman has quit his postion and given a tidy 20 Million Dollar going away present for his gallant efforts to ruin the company....

Won't this make a nice driver
can't believe Im going to win this car for 1000 US but if I do Im looking forward to turning it into a nice driver.Ive talked to the owner and it sounds like a very nice car,hes owned it for 10 years....
4
4

selling repro hawk and coupe parts on ebay
Classic Enterprises floor mini panels, item number: 4534375412: dual exhaust, item number: 4534376614: early and bid often! DGH

Hundred thousandths Lark
Would the museum be interested in the donation of this car that is in need of a total restoration? The engine/tranny are MIA, as are some body parts. The car is largely rust free. Along with the car...
3
3

Sunday Follies
Starting out great today! Getting ready to glue down the running board covers... Have about four full cans of spray adhesive to do the job (won't need but one I think)... Since these cans have been on...
5
5

Introduced the Early V-8 Ford Club to my Studes
I meet a lot of car guys coming into the spring shop to buy various springs for their projects or where they work. Had a guy in the Early Ford V-8 club ask me if they could have a tire kickin meet at...