Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Packard Hawk for sale in Germany...
There is a fully rstorable 1958 Packard Hawk for sale on eBay in Germany. According to the seller "all parts there" Price ( 7.500 ? BIN = 9.900 USD for you USD guys is not that favourable due to the...
12
12

61º Saturday night
Here in Sylvester, Ga. We know how to order up some acceptable weather!

COMPLETE 1957 Clipper on e-bay!
Here's a 1957 Clipper the group may have missed because it is among the e-bay Packards. As I post this, the high bid is only $760. Geeze, even with freight to just about anywhere, the complete engine...
8
8

57 Golden Hawk in Calf.
This is an interesting add. If this car is not rusted out it would be a good project car:
6
6

All-Wheel Rally
The So. Ga. Chapter participated in the Hazlehurst, Ga. Chamber of Commerce's All-Wheel Rally and yard sale. Yep, yard sale. The club made $375. It was their first rally, and they had 28 cars and...
5
5

Local Car Show Trend
Just spent a few minutes looking at the local (SC) all makes car shows this year. One thing I am starting to notice is that many of the shows are going "Pre-1972 Vehicles Only". What kind of crap is...
6
6

GPS O.T.
Thanks to Lee and Jeff for the lead on a budget GPS. Microsoft Streets and Trails with the GPS antenna for $64.95 on Ebay. Within 10 minutes knew where my couch was and how fast it was not moving.
21
21

weird '55 bulb problem
Decided to get the '55 electrically better today... got the driver's side light half fast mounted, and went to put the bulb in... can't do it! the socket is expecting a bulb with the pins not indexed,...
10
10

How rare? 1956 Pelham wagon
These is currently one for sale in New Zealand (1 of 3 imported, has right-hand drive) two-tone V8 manual (missing the V8) Bartley on PEI
3
3

This really sucks
As I sit here and type this it looks like Siberia outside. We just got another 8 inches of the white stuff and the snow banks are at five feet plus on either side of the driveway., The wind is blowing...
15
15

2007 meet
John P. - I am sending you my response to the long letter from the Michiana Chapter (small part quoted). You may add my response to the Michiana Chapter to the thread on this subject on the Studebaker...

Dist tune-up kit for 6 cyl '64 Commander
The points look like they need replacing - maay as well do the rotor and cond. FLAPS (and non-FLAPS) can't supply me with them as they are not listed as such. Despite me telling the guy it was a '64,...
1
1

Cruise Night Prep
Big cruise night next Saturday... Old Town Cruise in Kissimmee, Florida is having 'Studebaker Night'. Our SDC chapter is holding it's monthly meeting beforehand... Damons Clubhouse 5770 W Irlo Bronson...
5
5

Front coil springs
The front coil springs arrived from SASCO,so now all Im waiting on is the rear shocks to do the complete spring replacement and get the rusty bottom part of the frame fixed with some new steel welded...

Stude Weather Pic's
Put a bunch more Stude weather pic's up. Now there's a second album! The first album is still at: Thanks to those who sent in pic's. I always try to acknowledge the author. If there is one that needs...
2
2