Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Pickup 49-54
I located a C-Cab R2 pickup that has been disassembled and left outside. No major rust through, just surface rust. What are the doors, front fenders, hood and tailgate worth? Allen
1
1

OT Allo you need to know about the best city in the US (for six uncinnected months of the year)
Subject: Bawstin Welcome to Bawstin For those of you who have never been to "Bawstin", this is a good guideline. I hope you will consider coming to "Beantown" in the near future. For those who call...
3
3

Pikes Peak Zonemeet pics
I noticed no one has put up any pics from the Pikes Peak Zone meet in La Junta Colorado. If you didn't go you missed it, some really nice friendly folk. First night we registered and paraded out to...
1
1

Studebaker at auction
Found a brochure in my "in" box at the museum or an up-coming aution at The Red Baron. "AV1898 Studebaker horse drawn carriage with black leather pin tucked interior, gas side lights and excellent...

58 Scotsman Hood Decal?
Posted at Studebaker Truck Talk a few days ago, but no results. Hi All, Still cleaning out the '58 Scotsman acquired recently. Power washed some exterior and now it looks like something interesting....
4
4

How to hook up the turbo???
Hi guys I need some help i have a T3/T4 turbo kit i just dont know how to hook it up :( Somebody can help me with some diagram where al that stuff go? And the wastegate has two hose i think where are...

ebay $
8
8

BP update
Cari Palma called me today at the shop, I don't remember what time it was, but sometime late afternoon. Here's the "scoop" Bob is doing great! enjoying his morphine drip! and writing everything down...
3
3

Mad Electrical company
Anyone know if this company is still in business? I have been trying for a few weeks to contact them to place an order. Thier web site is still up.
2
2

Avanti II Console Cover
Anyone happen to know what year Corvette was the donor for the parking brake & console cover that N&A used once they removed the console lid? There are so many different Corvette styles on eBay and...

Gas tank sending unit for 65 Commander??
Well... such is the life of a car restorer... I keep finding missing pieces that need to be replaced... Now I am needing a good gas tank sending unit for the 65 Commander... V8. If you have...
2
2

Our NG guidelines
I haven't seen them for a long time and have a question, Is "Don't be a dickhead!" limited to treatment of other members or is choice of material also included? (This is for use in another NG.)
2
2

OT When will people learn
Those of you old enough will remember the Excedrin scare of twenty years or so ago. (Someone was putting poison in Excedrin bottles in some sort of "hold-up" scheme.) Instead of keeping it...
9
9

OT Exotic car question
I write a monthly column for 944 magazine, and for the December issue they're looking for exotic. Not Ferrari or Lambo exotic, think Veyron - what I need is suggestions for cars that are less known...
15
15

58 Packard HT, first look
Sal drove our new Packard out for pics, they are here:
17
17