Best Rated threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Canadian Subaru Outback Wilderness Gets A Key Feature - U.S. Is Left Out
Canadian Subaru Outback Wilderness Gets A Key Feature - U.S. Is Left Out | Torque News 's a heated steering wheel! Interesting that they won't even offer it as an option on the US models?
9
9

2023 NEW Impreza????
I wish! Product Information: https://www.alphamotorinc.com/jax Vehicle Reservation: https://www.alphamotorinc.com/vehiclereservation Company Website: https://www.alphamotorinc.com​ Thank you for...
1
1

broken sun visor mount
Hi All, 2006 Forrester My driver's side sun visor mount is cracked. I asked the dealership for a replacement. They wanted to sell me a whole new sun visor for ONE HUNDRED SIXTY U.S. DOLLARS. YIKES...
23
23

Engine Immobilizer and Key Battery
Got a 2017 Forester with remote keyless entry but NOT push button start. If the battery in the key cap drains so low that the key push buttons won't lock/unlock the door, can the engine still...
5
5

Tire Pressure Paranoia?
Do those of you who have full-up tire-pressure monitoring find yourself becoming obsessed? My 2018 OB Touring has the detailed pressure readouts and it is _way_ too interesting. My old 2008 had the...
10
10

Parasitic battery drain - What is considered too high?
Car: 2017 Subaru Outback Limited Parasitic drain: Current draw on battery with car turned off. If the car sits idle for more than a week, it may not start. The battery has been drained. I bought a...
6
6

Timing belt or chain?
Which one is used in Subies? If timing belt, what is the recommended replacement interval?
10
10

Air conditioner high pressure tube leak
Air conditioning season is not off to a good start this year. The high pressure line that is routed under the battery developed a pinhole leak. The tube showed signs of corrosion, probably caused by...
4
4

50th anniversary editions
Subaru of America is releasing limited editions of all its models to celebrate the company's 50th anniversary. There will be only 1,050 cars available for most models, and only 1,050 total for the...
1
1

Yet another Subaru class action lawsuit! What is it Subaru????
Subaru Gets Hit With 2nd WRX STI Engine Failure Lawsuit Subaru gets hit with a second lawsuit targeting the Subaru WRX and WRX STI 2.5L boxer claiming more engine failures. Subaru is under fire this...

A hesitation between 1500-2000 rpm?
So my 2008 Tribeca, 3.5L H6, has developed some kind of a hesitation when accelerating at low RPM (usually in 1st or 2nd gear, I assume). The problem is most pronounced at starting at 1500 RPM, and it...
24
24

2015 Subaru Forester Slow Tire Leak
Hello All, Wondering if anyone can help me out regarding a slow tire air leak I've been experiencing for the past month or so on the rear driver's side tire of my 2015 Subaru Forester. I began to...
10
10

CVT warranty extension
I just got a letter from Subaru of America letting me know that the warranty on my CVT has been extended to 10 years or 100,000 miles. There was also a form for getting reimbursed for any CVT repair...
11
11

2006 Subaru forester x (premium) not getting power to my climate controls !
Hellow everyone, I have a problem with my climate controls not getting any power/or possibly not sending any power.. I've replaced the circular blower motor relay, and every fuse in the car.. I'm...
3
3

New Subaru Outback and Legacy Recall
Possible steering failure on the last two model years of subject vehicles. Bummer...
1
1

'Sticky' Outback and Legacy Dashboards
This is a new one: Subaru sent me a letter saying that they are extending the warranty on 2005-2009 Outback and Legacy vehicles because of potential melted or damaged dashboards on some vehicles. To...

P0031 - Oxygen (A/F) Sensor Heater Control Circuit Low (Bank 1 Sensor 1)
I just got a Check Engine light come on. I got the above code after hooking my OBD-II code checker to it. Also interestingly, after getting this code, my cruise control light started blinking, and the...
22
22

CVT transmissions
I'm giving some thought to a new WRX, but as fewer and fewer of my friends (and occasional co-drivers) can drive a standard stick shift, I'm considering getting an automatic. Here's the deal: I've...
14
14

14" wheel to replace 15" wheel - okay?
I have the following vehicles and tire/wheel sizes: '02 Subaru Legacy L wagon: 205/60R15 (15" wheel) = 24.7" x 8.1" '92 Subaru Legacy L wagon: 195/65R14 (14" wheel) = 24" x 7.7" (tire dimensions found...
6
6

trade in value of my '03 Forester
Mentioned I'm trading it next year. One source said book value is $4,000 but KBB is $2,000. Wonder what is best estimate - base model, excellent finish, 65,000 mi. no leaking fluids(currently)?
10
10