The Saaburu

That just looks weird.

Ben

Reply to
Ben

It looks like A Saab and a Subaru mated and had a baby.

Alan

Weird??!? Very handsome car, IMHO.

HW

H. Whelply

Yep. It's U-G-L-Y.

June

Ben

Reply to
Diva

I think it's a definite improvement. I suspect the Sedan facelift will be the more handsome of the two though.

CW

Reply to
CW

Yep. It's U-G-L-Y.

June

Ben

Reply to
H. Whelply

Correction: To YOU it is a nice-looking car. To me it looked so much = like an Aztec that I just wanted to hurl. I do NOT like it. It is boxy = and has no style. This is, of COURSE, my opinion! That is pretty obvious = when discussing something as subjective as aesthetics.

June

June

Ben

Reply to
Diva

wow.. its ugly, but your right, it isnt yellow aztec ugly. It wouldnt be so bad if the back end didnt look like they glued a square boxt back-window on the back of a regular sedan.. maybe im the only one thats seein that, but i wouldnt buy it regardless

Reply to
JohnnieBlue

When I first heard about this I was skeptical. Now? I thought they'd do more to it to make it look more like a Saab. The sides androof seem unchanged, and the back just looks a bit more angular. They seem to have just put an understated hood and Saab nose on the WRX Wagon.

From what I can see of the interior, it doesn't appear they've done much at all, the dash appears unchanged, though I suspect they swiped the seats from some Saab sedan and added better noise dampening materials.

I suppose if you hated the nose of the WRX and felt the hood scoop screamed "Ticket me!" but liked the rest of the W, then this should fit nicely.

For Saab it's a very nice instant entry into the sub $30K market.

Assuming the major components stay common, it could be a real sleeper with some under the skin mods.

Reply to
Jamal Taylor