car engine oil extended change

( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It isn't.

Reply to
Adrian

Yeah but it's ok to drive on the wrong side of the street in England.

Reply to
amde

Oh and you also walk on the pavement. So it figures my husband would try to drive on the sidewalk.

Reply to
amde

And from 600cc too. Whatever will they think...

Os

Reply to
Senor Osito

That's only because they put the steering wheel on the WRONG side of the car !

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

Yes, but in the US, you park on a driveway but you drive on the parkway. Then you pay a toll to get on the freeway. Sheesh.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

The shift lever is on the wrong side too!

Reply to
amde

LOL.. but I've never paid to get on the freeway, that's more of an East Coast thing. It's a really big country.

Reply to
amde

cruel.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

They've got it all sdrawkcab ! I've told this to many people in Germany and they just have a blank look on their faces...like they just came out of the Cinema after seeing a Sci-Fi movie.

I guess the problem is, if they put the steering wheel where it BELONGS, they would have to flip all their roads over / upside down. Too much work for them.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

Ah so it's just plain laziness that causes them to drive on the wrong side of the road!

Reply to
amde

...to *watch*.

While eating corndogs and fries. Oh, and more fries. And a burger. And then some real food....

You'd need a full size and very very strong ladder to get your average American into the cab. And I bet it wouldn't jump so high then....

Reply to
PC Paul

In my town it's all the freaking potholes. Cobblestone would be smoother to drive on then the asphalt around here.

Reply to
amde

And the corners. Don't forget the corners.

Just like with motorbikes ;-)

Reply to
PC Paul

What's a shift lever?

Reply to
PC Paul

Oh sorry should have pronounced it lEEver for you.

Reply to
amde

I think they can do the job. The crowd pays for the fuel, so who cares? It's all just good fun. Nobody gets hurt. Americans like to watch things get smashed to bits. I don't know why.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

Is that all? London's population is something like 8 million off-peak, and

15 million in the day.

Yep, we've got a bit of motorway almost like that.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

No, it isn't.

Adrian

PC Paul ( snipped-for-privacy@home.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Yep...

Stupid o'clock in the morning, M25/M26/M20 towards the tunnel.

She yawns, stretches, looks - as we turn off the motorway at the tunnel junction... "Oh, are we here already...?"

"What time is it?"

"What speed have we been doing?"

Reply to
Adrian