car engine oil extended change

Hmm. Maybe that explains all the wrecks on Pimp My ride.

Reply to
Conor

Conor ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It was a case of "The car's being driven to Boston for an event, needs to go home to Sacramento, but no more vacation - it can be shipped back, or you can drive it for us. Don't worry about the route/mileage - go via where you want to see".

Now, let me think for a moment...

Reply to
Adrian

Martin ( snipped-for-privacy@spam.spam) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

What about the 1 and the A?

They're also slightly-tarted Fords.

Reply to
Adrian

Hey, if you're happy with it that's all that matters. SUV/4x4s don't really float my boat and the last one I drove was an early 90's Land Rover Defender in olive drab. Bloke at the place I've been working for this week gave me a lift in some Nissan thing (name begins with T) he had. Didn't do anything for me apart from the fact I really wanted to rip the blatantly obvious wood look plastic out of the dash.

Reply to
Conor

Driving on the RHS of the road was started by Napolian as a way of enforcing his will on captured territories.

We were never invaded!!!!

Reply to
Martin

A - not a proper Merc. 1 I forgot!

Reply to
Martin

Actually I knew that ;-)

Reply to
PC Paul

Martin ( snipped-for-privacy@spam.spam) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

In what way?

Reply to
Adrian

Clockmeister wrote

You wouldnt know what reality was if it bit you on your lard arse, child.

Never ever could bullshit its way out of a wet paper bag.

Nothing has changed with car engines over that time that has any relevance whatever to oil change frequency.

The only significant change is that its not computer controlled and that makes no difference to the behaviour of the oil.

No it isnt.

You just crash cars. Doesnt count.

You cant even manage the basics with electricity either, child.

Never ever could bullshit its way out of a wet paper bag.

Nothing has changed with car engines over that time that has any relevance whatever to oil change frequency.

The only significant change is that its not computer controlled and that makes no difference to the behaviour of the oil.

That aint a typo, thats you desperately attempting to bullshit your way out of your predicament and fooling absolutely no one at all, as always.

Never ever could bullshit its way out of a wet paper bag.

Nothing has changed with car engines over that time that has any relevance whatever to oil change frequency.

The only significant change is that its not computer controlled and that makes no difference to the behaviour of the oil.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Clockmeister wrote

Cant even count to one.

Never ever could bullshit its way out of a wet paper bag.

Nothing has changed with car engines over that time that has any relevance whatever to oil change frequency.

The only significant change is that its not computer controlled and that makes no difference to the behaviour of the oil.

Reply to
Rod Speed

It sure has. Don't believe his lies folks.

Don't believe his lies folks.

If you had any clue about anything mechanical whatsoever you would recognise your comments to be the lies that they are.

Don't believe his lies folks, ring up any independant engine repair place and let them explain to you why you should change oils on a regular basis on modern engines.

Then come back here to rub Rod's face in the mountains of evidence to teach him not to lie.

Reply to
Clockmeister

Ofcourse it has, liar.

Don't believe his lies folks, ring up any engine recondition shop and let them explain to you why regular oil changes are a neccesity on modern engines.

Come back here to rub Rod's face in the mountains of evidence that prove he's a liar.

Reply to
Clockmeister

Never ever could bullshit its way out of a wet paper bag.

How odd that you cant actually list the changes in car engines since that type of engine that have done anything about the oil change frequency requirement.

Just how many of those are there between those ears, child ?

Just how many of those are there between those ears, child ?

How odd that you cant actually list the changes in car engines since that type of engine that have done anything about the oil change frequency requirement.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Jesus dude, shut the f*ck up with that!

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Well it isn't really is it, firstly it is small, secondly, not a saloon, or coupe, thirdly WWD, fourthly better packaged

Reply to
Martin

I've listed some elsewhere, though even blind Freddy could see the changes in engine technology in the last 30 years.

Your info is as obsolete as your 30 year old heap of shit.

Reply to
Clockmeister

Dear Stuart You wants to save in the oil or the engine? Its Toyota has a modern technology. The engine of its car operates in high gyro and high-temperature and therefore to extender the exchange means high r=EDsco. The oil exchanges in these engines must be more frequent, therefore the oil operates the time in the highest temperatures all. Warning ! If oil to delay to change to the oil it burns and if it transforms into sludge damaging its engine! =20

Engo. Remo Lucioli

Reply to
remolucioli

Just checking because the Merkins I've spoken to refer to it as a stick shift, not a shift lever.

Reply to
Conor

My bet is on babelfish.altavista.com

Reply to
Conor

"Engine failure these days is almost always due to lack of proper oil service?many of my customers have seen new cars with 12,000 miles between oil changes simply because the customer forgot to service the car!!! These oil products and services can compensate for lack of proper service and give you some extra insurance against premature engine failure?a small price to pay for a lot of protection?..an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure?..Engine Oils oxidize and break down after 3,000 miles of normal driving and produce gum, varnish, and sludge deposits that restrict oil flow and reduce your oils ability to lubricate vital engine parts."

Reply to
PC Paul