All Volunteer Military a Failure

I agree that the F-16 is a great machine. That's not the point you have missed. See my response to diaper boy, about a minute before this one.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

My ignore this response light just came on again. It's been flashing like hell lately.

Reply to
dbu`

In other words, this is the first you've heard that India has had issues with Pakistan. Hopefully, your children aren't reading this, or they'll urinate on your face next time they see you.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Whoops, there goes my bullshit light flashing like hell. First it was the ignore response light now the bullshit light. What next.

Reply to
dbu`

Let's start over. India's ambassador stated that his country didn't like the idea of giving Pakistan a perfect way to deliver nuclear weapons.

Do you think he was lying?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

How was that way?

Don't say F-16, because it isn't.

Reply to
dbu`

Mike, you've got to stop treating Iraq as just a little LOL matter because it's the biggest mistake our country has ever made in foreign policy, and whether we withdraw quickly or slowly or even greatly increase our troop presense there, the outcome is going to be a disaster bigger than the Vietnam war -- and longer lasting.

I'm not a Democrat or liberal, Mike. You and other nitwit right wingers, i.e., nonconservative right wingers, seem to have trouble properly reading people's political orientations, but in your case it's obvious that alcohol and senility are also significant factors.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

No, Iraq is a result of the greatest foreign policy mistake we've made

-- not accepting Osama Bin Laden when handed to us on a silver platter by the Africans despite clear evidence of his terroristic deeds and future plans.

Reply to
badgolferman

So what? It's highly unlikely that Pakistan has any operational H- bombs, only A-bombs.

The link I provided:

listed some 1950s American A-bombs that came in at under 2,000 lbs., so Pakistan should be able to produce a design that light.

A legal US source sold F-14 parts to Iran only a year or two ago.

Pakistan doesn't need that big an air force to deliver nukes, and they seem to have missiles that can launch them, too.

Chavez received a hefty margin, too, but that doesn't make his election any more legitimate.

The most important people, those in charge of the country's intelligence agency, hate him and pose the greatest threat to his power and any secular rule in Pakistan.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Surprise, surprise, yet another question.

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Surprise, surprise, yet another question.

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

ROFLMAO!!! ROFLMAO!!! ROFLMAO!!! ROFLMAO!!! ROFLMAO!!! ROFLMAO!!! ROFLMAO!!! ROFLMAO!!! ROFLMAO!!! ROFLMAO!!!

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom