Best Rated threads in General Toyota Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Best Car Wash/Wax Product?
Hello, I have a Toyota Camry, and am interested in the best car wash and wax product available. Are they all the same? Are any real good products available at local stores, such as Wal-Mart or Target?...
5
5

Immo off files
Hi. I m ecu tehnician. I sale immo off files (immo dumps). ALFA ROMEO ALFA 145 1.3 BOXER IAW 8F.6B - REMOVE IMMO ALFA 145 1.4 TS 16V 0 261 204 481 - REMOVE IMMO ALFA 146 1.6 16V TS 0 261 204 480 M...

2009 Corolla's Steering Problem
Has anyone had his problem: I hope you smart folks can help. I have many never toyota's another with EPS with no problems. I test drove 3 other 2009 Corolla's with no issue. It's only on this 2009...
17
17

Toyota retail giant JM Family dismisses 500 employees, cuts pay
Toyota retail giant JM Family dismisses 500 employees, cuts pay Moves hit Southeast Toyota, finance units Kathy Jackson Automotive News March 5, 2009 - 7:53 pm ET LOS ANGELES -- JM Family Enterprises...
4
4

04 Corolla AC stopped working...advice?
It's an 04 CE with manual trans, and about 100 K miles. It has stopped blowing cold air, just blows ambient. The compressor would run initially for a minute or two before, but now is not cycling at...
8
8

Camry's PCV valve
There's no mention in the Camry's owner's manual or scheduled maintenance guide about PCV valve replacement. Wikipedia says, "Typical maintenance schedules for gasoline engines include PCV valve...
18
18

Intermittent Turn Signal
I have a 98 Corolla that has an intermittent turn signal. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. The bulbs are all good. The emergency flashers work all the time, but the turn signals work only...
7
7

Maintence Required Light
2008 Avalon, maintenance required light is on. Nothing at all in the owner's manual about how to reset the light. Tried what has worked on other cars
4
4

2000 Camry v6 check engine error code P0402
Had it for months but car runs find. Went to a mechanic and he said it was the gas cap that wasn't screwed on tight and charged the wife $150 but the check engine light came back a few weeks...
4
4

Rust on Certified Used 2005 Matrix
Hello, All. I have bad rust forming on my 2005 Toyota Matrix. I bought it used and it was certified. Most of the people at the dealership are just trying to pass the buck back to Toyota. I have to...
10
10

Oxygen Sensor 98 Sienna
Hi folks, I know I posted about this some time ago, but that was on another computer in another world. I ask that you indulge me again please, thanks. After running it this way with no problem for a...
5
5

1998 Avensis GLS alarm
Keep getting spontaneous alarm activation on 1998 Avensis GLS hatchback, whether set by key or fob. Any help to determine cause or as last resort to disconnect siren would be appreciated.
1
1

95 Geo Prizm
About two months ago it began running rough and burning a lot more gas than it should. I eventually figured out that it was simply a bad spark plug wire. I only changed the one that was bad. Today it...
8
8

Bench Testing a Radio/CD Player
As a result of my troubles posted in a previous thread, I now have the stock Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Player out of the '94 4-runner and want to bench test it. Are the power and ground wires part of the...
10
10

Tercel: Aggravating smell from heater
Hello, ye knowledgable people. I followed up on the thread Ziebart's special antibacterial mist treatment. I also had the blower fanchanged twice, once with a new no-name brand, then the second time...
13
13

sienna sliding door noise
When the road is smooth - nothing, but when it little rough there is a noise coming from the door. It is a sliding passenger door on a right side from driver.
2
2

Battery Load Tester HF
Would the Harbor Freight battery Load Tester be any good? lot no 90636 Is the low tech enough that it may actually work no matter who made it? m PS. Is there an adapter available for an old standard...
12
12

headlights on 2006 corolla
Daytime lights on 2006 corolla turn on just fine when the engine is turned on. At night when the headlight switch is turned on the headlights are supposed to brighten and dim when the switch is turned...
21
21

rear wheel camber
On my trip this weekend up to Maryland I saw a BMW with rear wheel negative camber at high speeds. I remember my grandmother's 1972 Mercedes 280S having the same thing at high speeds or with much...
16
16

Which fuse Controls the stereo? 98 Rav4
Hello everyone, I was just wondering which fuse controls the stereo, I have seem to blown it :(?? Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks chris
1
1