Fit NEW style small strip of bumper

How do you fit the NEW style of bumper to a 2033 toyota avensis. Its the little strip just under the headlights

Reply to
MarkMark

How'd you get a 2033?!?!?

Man, I wish *I* was connected like that!

Um, you may have to change the bumper! Have you looked at another model closely to see if there is a difference?

Some kind of picture reference (link or URL) to the two different styles would be helpful!

Reply to
Hachiroku

I think it was "MarkMark" who stated:

WOW

And here I am stuck in 2006 with a 2005 Camry and a 2006 xB.

Let us know what you find out; I'd really like to know what's coming up in the next couple of decades!

-Don

Reply to
Don Fearn