For God's Sake...STEP ON THE ACCELERATOR!!!!!!!!!!

Which brings me to the point I was thinking of earlier.

Yeah, we need more programs like that. Programs that tell people they can't have certain tests because they're too expensive (and in one case, not having the test cost one of my Mom's friends her life), and then turn around and pay $500 for the same wheelchair 10 times ($5,000...just thought I'd do the math for you...)

That pays for non-existant services and goods, and KEEPS paying for them after they're investigated and found to be frauds.

Yeah, I *REALLY* want the Government in control of health care. It'll be

10 times more expensive for 5 times fewer services...
Reply to
Hachiroku

And economy cars with Formula One wings on them...

Reply to
Hachiroku

That COULD be considered assault.

Reply to
witfal

Maybe in lower case letters.

Natalie, running like hell

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Great, so it goes on the carpet, furniture, etc. Way to go, Hachi!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

The example I mentioned tends not to exhibit those problems, at least according to three men I know, one of whom is my father.

Perhaps you should stop shoveling manure until you name the program I'm talking about. I will not tell you. You will now thrash around for another

20 messages trying to figure it out. It'll be easier if you just sit in a chair, look out the window, and think.
Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Luckily, it was only the carpet that ever suffered damage...

Reply to
Hachiroku

OR...to demonstrate good control, write in non-cursive block lettering.

All caps, of course.

Reply to
witfal

I used to have a landlady (very nice lady) who claimed to be a big believer in marriage. After all, she'd done it enough times! :)

nate

Reply to
N8N

"witfal" "Wickeddoll®"

OK, I think it's time we stopped dicking around with this thread.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I used to have a landlady (very nice lady) who claimed to be a big believer in marriage. After all, she'd done it enough times! :)

nate

Like Liz Taylor, huh?

I always said I would only marry once. Thank God I got it right the first time.

Natalie, Mrs. Bob for 22 years, 20 legally ;-)

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

That's what you're *SUPPOSED* to do, you know. It's the law in Germany. Shortens the backup when everyone plays by the rules.

nate

Reply to
N8N

All right. Just don't be pissed.

Reply to
witfal

I know of one father who quickly learned that holding the baby above - & facing - him , while he was lying down - just after the baby'd been fed - was not such a hot idea... ;-P

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

If you can actually SEE your farts...

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

My favorite is an old VW Beetle with 1950s fins -- 2 on the rear, 1 on the roof.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Not enough.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Michelle Steiner wrote to Hachiroku:

Our local Chamber of Commerce has supported every sales tax increase referendum ever put on the ballot.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

For a second, I thought you were referring to this fine local company, which has two stores located right next to the freeway:

I used to get my car inspected at one of them.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

You already said you were from Massachusetts. ;)

How do you find a good mechanic in your area? Around here, I just look for somebody who smokes, but that doesn't work in places where everybody smokes,

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly