For God's Sake...STEP ON THE ACCELERATOR!!!!!!!!!!

Reality says otherwise. Health care is one of the very few areas where government has a better track record on quality and costs, and the US, with one of the least socialized systems, has the highest costs, at about 15% of GDP. In comparison, Britain and Japan spend only about 6%, and Canada is at 10-12%. Also as I've mentioned previously, the hospitals here with the lowest costs are Maricopa County Medical Center and the hospitals that receive the highest proportion of their revenue from government (Sun City retirement community's Boswell Hospital). Our county hospital even used to be a cash cow that the county government regularly raided to cover up its shortfalls in general revenue.

What do you have to say now, Mr. False Cliche?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Hit count: 0000014 (since 1997)

I doubt you're even covering your ISP costs.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

In reality it's almost always completely full, 0-100% with liquid or solid, the rest with air.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

For potty training, over a year ago.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Least fascinating thread -- EVER!

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

True. Fact is, I don't really listen to him very much anymore.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Nah. Touche. I had it coming...

Reply to
Hachiroku

ohhhhhhhhhh.....

Reply to
Hachiroku

Thank GOD I knew better than that, even as a N00b!!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

see below...

Reply to
Hachiroku

true! very true!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Unfortunately, a lot of this is fraud, graft, corruption, and good old fashioed greed.

And it takes the government YEARS to find it.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Fewer and fewer people are smoking, esp in the People's Republic of Western Mass.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Hmmmm...I can't see where that works. If people start moving over to the prescribed lane when they first see the sign, well before the cutoff, then traffic would move a lot more smoothly.

What I really like are the idiots that wizz past you 10-15MPH faster than the flow of traffic, get to the 'front', and then wedge their way in so everyone else has to wait for them.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Gotta link?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Tak is the guy with enough balls to keep this thread going.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

:-D

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I'll go along with that.

Reply to
witfal

One problem: SoCal - no snow to speak of...

Hey, I'd much rather be pissed off than pissed on...

And that's why you always have a second diaper ready as a drape when changing boys. Mom taught me that one first hand.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

I'd forgotten about that. We did exactly the same thing.

Reply to
witfal