Off-Topic Man Bites Dog...

Obviously, you are one of those clowns who think everyone is required to like dogs.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

And isn't Wishbone?

My sister had Rotties for years; irked her no end, the bad rap they got; when it was the owners who created the scenarios for their bad rap. Along with the media (think: The Omen).

Exactly. Not their fault they aren't endearing to everyone. Wonder if witfal's ever seen a poodle who hasn't been shaved: becomes cute, fluffy item that one wouldn't recognize as "poodle". And, from what I understand, they have sweet dispositions.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Hey, I think cats are just as adept - maybe more so - at training their humans! Mine have me trained quite well. ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Dogs revel in doing things like rolling around in manure. Cats - just the thought of doing that would totally gross them out!

And scoop it often enough. Scoopable litter - one of the world's greatest inventions!

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

My cats say that they beg to differ with your opinion. They say that your tastes simply aren't refined enough, re: domestic animals.

Cathy

P.S. They also said to remind you that "Cats rule & dogs drool." ;-)

Reply to
Cathy F.

Provided your neighbor doesn't own an outdoor cat who uses your flower beds for a litterbox.

Reply to
witfal

I know the book(s). My sister had a Rottie named Carl, named after the Carl of "Good Dog, Carl" - & its sequels. When they went to register Carl's name w/ the AKC, "Good Dog, Carl" was rejected as his name. AKC said the use of the word "Dog" was forbidden - that it was considered demeaning. So they re-submitted the paperwork, & listed "Bad, Carl, Bad!" as a spoof. It was accepted... Go figure.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

This happens on a fairly regular basis. I like the cats anyway.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

We have two. I don't like 'em, but they don't bother me. My neighbor's cat?

I call him "Bull's Eye".

Reply to
witfal

I hope, for his sake, that he steers well clear of you.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

"Cathy F." ...

Who is that?

Poodles are usually high-strung, and are actually the number one biting dogs.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Standard, or toy?

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

"Cathy F."

The stats I saw didn't distinguish which.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Interspecies sex is generally frowned upon.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'd never shoot him, but the name evokes "pleasant" thoughts. For some strange reason, I've always hated putting my hands into the dirt for planting and coming up with fresh cat crap on my fingers.

I'm funny that way.

Reply to
witfal

What kind of tricks can your pet mosquito do?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Cats are sociopaths, except the dog-like ones.

Some pointers on revenge from Spike Feresten:

larry moe 'n curly

Funny, but he's much too kind. I once scooped some up on a piece of cardboard, took it back to the dog criminal's house, and smashed it into the intake vents of a lovely yellow Corvette parked in the driveway. Never saw the dog again. :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Sick. IMO.

Cathy

For some

Reply to
Cathy F.

Not as sick as a hand covered in fresh cat crap.

Reply to
witfal