OT: Bridge collapse

Ooookay....sensitive subject I seem to have touched on. I take it back then. As a matter of fact, I actually admire Bush and Rush followers for the top-notch intellect that they have exhibited to date.

Reply to
Truckdude

Now here I go and give you a serious explanation as to what and why Rush does in fun, and you resort to nasty sarcasm.

Sorry. I'll refrain next time.

Reply to
witfal

I notice that Laura bitch, said she had an escalade, and someone else maybe it was Kim Commando and then someone else, all talk radio people. I was just wondering if Cadillac was giving them the autos?

Reply to
Moe

Only ignorant dumb asses notice things like that, congratulations sir for calling it to our attention.

Reply to
dbu.,

"Cathy F." ..

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Gore has Escalades.

Reply to
witfal

Ignorant, totally NAIVE lefties like YOU fall into the last 2 categories.

Reply to
sharx35