OT: Exported Stupidity

He's at it again, reminding the world that America elected an idiot. A real president would've set aside some time to review the things he'd said in the past about the country he was about to visit. What a moron.

"The future of Kosovo is of paramount interest here; some Kosovo residents traveled to Tirana to join the crowd. The United Nations Security Council is considering a plan for independence, but Russia objects.On Saturday in Rome, the president agreed that there should be a deadline to end the United Nations talks, saying: "In terms of a deadline, there needs to be one. It needs to happen." But on Sunday, Mr. Bush tried to backtrack when asked when that deadline might be. "First of all, I don't think I called for a deadline," Mr. Bush said, during a press appearance with Mr. Berisha in the courtyard of a government ministry building. He was reminded that he had.

"I did?" he asked, sounding surprised. "What exactly did I say? I said deadline? O.K., yes, then I meant what I said." The reporters laughed."

JoeSpareBedroom

That makes you an idiot.

You forget what you have said on this ng all the time.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Except it's our Presidunce that looks like an idiot.

Well, you have often said the Presidunce means and does what he says and I have often found that assertion to be so wrong as to be funny.

It certainly seems to me that if he can't remember and/or understand what he's saying, it's sort of hit-or-miss what happens later.

Reply to
DH

First of all, I remember everything I say. What actually happens is this: You assign absurd interpretations to what I say, and then claim I actually said something which matches your interpretation.

But, even if I were a blithering idiot like your president, it wouldn't matter. I don't pretend to run the most powerful nation on earth. I don't fondle foreign leaders in front of TV cameras. However, when I visit my clients, I know exactly what I've said to them over the phone in the past because I'm smarter than your president and I prepare for meetings.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

sorta reminds one of the Clintoon Administration.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Seems ML didn't agree with you.......

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Let's see...you post a stupid response to DH at 12:46, and an even stupider one to me at 12:47. You should put a little more time into thinking, you sad old twit.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Like I said...it turns out we know why ML gave you the axe.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Why do you think I was fired?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

But you don't deny in your above comment that Bush is an Idiot.

Reply to
tak

Still unable to deny Bush's Idiocy

Reply to
tak

You make it obvious in this ng....daily....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

That's odd, you don't seem to remember what you post in this HG. LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

See my response to Splatt, if you're capable of finding it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

No it doesn't. Your president's stupid comments have rippled across the region quickly. He needs to have his pie hole duct taped shut unless he's got a script:

SOFIA, Bulgaria (CNN) -- U.S. President George W. Bush was returning home Monday after an eight-day European tour dominated by concerns over American plans for a Europe-based missile defense system and the future status of the Serbian province of Kosovo.

Serbian Prime Minister Vojislav Kostunica said Monday that his country was "rightfully embittered" by Bush's remarks in support of Kosovan independence made during a brief stopover Sunday in Albania, adding that the United States "has no right to give away Serbia's territory to Albanians," according to a government news release.

"America must find another way to show its affection and love for the [Kosovan] Albanians, without offering them Serb territories," Kostunica told Serbian national television.

"Serbia is rightfully outraged at the American policies on the issue of Kosovo."

Kostunica's comments came after Bush said: "At some point in time -- sooner rather than later -- you've got to say 'Enough is enough. Kosovo is independent' and that's the position we've taken."

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom