OT- House votes to annoy OPEC

There's a reason I asked for 3 specific places. Sot was unwilling to respond because he didn't want to end up looking foolish like you did.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

They just did, in North Dakota, IIRC. Shared with Canada. We ought to be drilling. NOW!

WHY SHOULD WE NOT BE DRILLING FOR OIL ON OUR OWN SOIL, JOE?

Reply to
hachiroku

They just found something like 8B BBLS in North Dakota ir so.

WHY SHOULD WE NOT BE DRILLING FOR OIL ON OUR OWN SOIL, JOE?

Reply to
hachiroku

WHY SHOULD WE NOT BE DRILLING FOR OIL ON OUR OWN SOIL, JOE?

Reply to
hachiroku

WHY SHOULD WE NOT BE DRILLING FOR OIL ON OUR OWN SOIL, JOE?

Reply to
hachiroku

Your question assumes I agree that we should not be drilling for oil on our own soil. I don't, so there's no logical way for me to answer the question. If you'd asked the question differently, it might be possible for me to answer it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Your question assumes I agree that we should not be drilling for oil on our own soil. I don't, so there's no logical way for me to answer the question. If you'd asked the question differently, it might be possible for me to answer it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Your question assumes I agree that we should not be drilling for oil on our own soil. I don't, so there's no logical way for me to answer the question. If you'd asked the question differently, it might be possible for me to answer it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why are you asking me? dbu made the statement.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Your question assumes I agree that we should not be drilling for oil on our own soil. I don't, so there's no logical way for me to answer the question. If you'd asked the question differently, it might be possible for me to answer it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

If you mentioned lawsuits, there must be some. Find out more and post something specific, instead of what Hush Bimbo told you to say.

[...]

Wrong again, Joey!

WHY SHOULD WE NOT BE DRILLING FOR OIL ON OUR OWN SOIL, JOE?

Reply to
hachiroku

And I found links to show other countries are drilling for oil we should be going after.

WHY SHOULD WE NOT BE DRILLING FOR OIL ON OUR OWN SOIL, JOE?

Reply to
hachiroku

Because you keep answering with questions or subterfuge.

WHY SHOULD WE NOT BE DRILLING FOR OIL ON OUR OWN SOIL, JOE?

Reply to
hachiroku

Your question assumes I agree that we should not be drilling for oil on our own soil. I don't, so there's no logical way for me to answer the question. If you'd asked the question differently, it might be possible for me to answer it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Well, you keep skirting the question, and getting on your bicycle whenever someone asks.

WHY SHOULD WE NOT BE DRILLING FOR OIL ON OUR OWN SOIL, JOE?

Reply to
hachiroku

But you still haven't answered the question. Nevermind the friggin' dissertations!

WHY SHOULD WE NOT BE DRILLING FOR OIL ON OUR OWN SOIL, JOE?

Reply to
hachiroku

Never mind the semantics: