OT- House votes to annoy OPEC

Apple computers were doing that (copy/paste) before windows was even born. Me being an old DOS guy knows this.

I just don't have the time to keep up with these threads.

Reply to
dbu

All is well and good, but the fact is Congress puts as many or more blocks to actually drilling as they do incentives.

This is a wildlife preserve...that's a wetland...this is too environmentally unsound...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

I believe we should be able to drill on "our own land". You're asking me why we shouldn't. How long will it take for you to realize that your question makes no sense?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why shouldn't we be? I have no idea. You brought it up.

Why aren't we? That would require research. You have no life. You live in front of a TV set. You have loads of time. Do the research.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You got plenty to say until it actually comes down to saying something.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

You might be right, but you know me. I have to see specifics. Please provide the official name of the legislation, or the bill number so I can study it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

WHY AREN'T WE DRILLING FOR OIL ON OUR OWN SOIL, JOE?

Reply to
hachiroku +O+A+m+/

I have no idea. Why?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Where did your sense of humor come from today?

Reply to
hachiroku

How is this wasting bandwidth? People have been using that term since the Early Days. Back when HDDs were expensive, and there was only so much storage space, I could see the validity. With Terabyte server farms, this strawman falls on his face.

Reply to
hachiroku

You didn't say anything stupid yet. The day is still young, though.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why does this question make no sense? Why aren't we drilling on our own land?

Reply to
hachiroku

I have no idea. Let me know when you find out.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Nah. I'm asking you to step up to the plate. You say we are able to drill, and there aren't any impediments, so why aren't we?

Reply to
hachiroku

The same could be said for you...

Reply to
hachiroku

I never said there weren't any impediments. If you disagree, you know the drill. Find the words, posted by me, which you misinterpreted.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom