{OT} reaching out

You're getting distracted again. Stay focused. The entire list of reasons for the erroneous invasion have blown away in the wind. You know that. Nothing's left but business, and Bush (actually Cheney and Wolfowitz) have used other people's dead kids to get somewhere. Address that issue and no other issue NOW.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

>> > tf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official> >> >

The cheater is once-elected, at most.

:> of the most powerful nation on Earth.

Not because of Bush but in spite of him.

You were fellatiating a hobo when you typed that. Your excitement shows.

Reply to
beerspill

You've reinforced JSB's statement that Bush invaded the wrong country. You've also shown yourself to be a naive child because of democracy, Saudi Arabia will instead turn into chaos, possibly a theocracy, oil will rise to $200 a barrel, and two countries will emerge, one where Sunnis control the desert in the west and Shiites control the oil in the east, the latter benefiting Iran.

Reply to
beerspill

Ah, the cult of IQ. You must be thinking of Al Gore because his SAT correlates with that IQ range, but Bush's is more typical of someone with an IQ of 115-120.

IOW all the qualities that make good leader.

Losers like you prefer losers like Bush.

Reply to
beerspill

Why is he a dope for assuming you're smart?

Reply to
beerspill

I try to politely give the idiot a chance at least twice a week, ya know? He insists on putting on the dunce cap every time, though.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'd like to see you go up to the parents or surviving spouse of a soldier who had died in Iraq and tell them the death was for valid business reasons.

Reply to
beerspill

Amen!

Reply to
F.H.

The very simple solution was obvious 5 years ago: Don't go to Iraq, and don't let Americans die there for nothing. Fuck you and George W. Bush for your tragic choice.

Reply to
beerspill

Don't you Liebrawls EVER tire of whining and snivelling?

Reply to
sharx35

Dave (Sharky) is the proverbial Chihuahua barking behind a chain link fence. If *he* ever had to look down the barrel of a gun he would shit himself. Guaranteed. Typical out of shape, pot bellied arm chair Field Marshal. Just like his chickenhawk hero Cheney.

Reply to
F.H.

Don't you Kanadianskis ever tire of sniffing other countries' asses?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You'd be advised that I am well trained in the use of both high-powered rifles AND explosives.

Reply to
sharx35

In MY part of Canada, MOST of us support our country's efforts in Afghanistan. We haven't turned tail and run......yet.

Reply to
sharx35

Keep up the good work. You can see how people (like some of the limp-wristed wussys in this NG) and nations get caught up in the herding mentality. Nobody thinks for themselves anymore, even whole nations are like surrender sheep.

Thankfully we have GWB, Canada and a bunch more that are willing to step up and defend against islamic terrorism.

Reply to
dbu.

You'll follow us anywhere we lead you sniff sniff sniff......like stupid little dogs.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Hoping for some kind of oil deal down the road.

Reply to
F.H.

To be fair, even countries that didn't support the Iraqi war sniff around for preferential treatment, like stupid little dogs.

Watch what's discovered and revealed about Chirac and France over the next few years.

Reply to
witfal

I love irony. The top statement being from our resident crack-addled Pomeranian.

Reply to
witfal

Apologize reckless boy.

Reply to